Match Marketing

Match Marketing Employee Review

View all Match Marketing reviews

Unorganized
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS19 May 2017
This company confused me to no end. They couldn't get their hours straight, no one was ever available for questions, training was only several hours. The atmosphere and salary while working were great, but finding myself spending more time trying to get in contact with my boss than working I had to let this company go. It felt as if there was no room for advancement.

Other Match Marketing Employee Reviews

Poor choice of regional management. Poor training and under scheduling for important relines of major cosmetic lines in frontline venues
Retail merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Vancouver and Fraser Valley areas17 February 2020
The client tends to be standoffish and it is important to engage them at the onset This job is not so much of a service but an important link for the client (store/venue) to showcase the product line of the source client(brand/company).the merchandiser lays out the infrastructure of the product line using planograms .time management and organization are key.
Work from home and office
Area Sales Manager - NESPRESSO (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC16 February 2020
Poorly managed. Always reactive and never proactive. No job/work life balance. Bonuses were promised but never paid out. No quarterly reviews on overall sales, targets and processes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Match Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.