Match Marketing

Match Marketing Employee Review

View all Match Marketing reviews

Mobile Boutique side is wonderful
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada7 November 2017
Match has multiple businesses through the company. When looking to see if this is the right company for you, please keep that in mind.
The Mobile side (WOW! Mobile Boutique) is a great place to work. Great work environment, fantastic communication with head office employees, good commission structure, benefits for FT employees, lots of focus on training and Promotions knowledge.
We have offers that other companies do not receive on their devices as well.
Our focus is the whole Customer Experience, offering a non biased service, which I love about the company.
I see a lot of negative reviews on here, however they are not towards the company that Match is a parent company to; WOW! Mobile.
Pros
Benefits, contests, commission, communication

Other Match Marketing Employee Reviews

Teamwork oriented, great atmosphere
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB21 February 2020
focus on your responsibility and the days go quick.
Great social interactions with co-workers.
not physically demanding.
Management keep the atmosphere lite but focus on responsibilities.
Work can be tedious.
Contracts are short so another part time job with flexibility may be needed. Lots of travel, but we know our destinations well in advance. Extra night stay at hotels are paid for if required because of weather. Our travelling safety is a high priority. Meal allowance is sufficient.
Poor choice of regional management. Poor training and under scheduling for important relines of major cosmetic lines in frontline venues
Retail merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Vancouver and Fraser Valley areas17 February 2020
The client tends to be standoffish and it is important to engage them at the onset This job is not so much of a service but an important link for the client (store/venue) to showcase the product line of the source client(brand/company).the merchandiser lays out the infrastructure of the product line using planograms .time management and organization are key.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Match Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.