Match Marketing

Match Marketing Employee Review

View all Match Marketing reviews

Horrible management and HR
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 July 2019
The company does NOT care about you. The management team is non-existent, everytime you try to get an answer for work related issues you'll often be left hanging without any follow ups or updates.

Most of the time the management creates such a fear mongering work environment with persistent threats of being let go from the company to encourage sales.

The job contract that I signed up for changed and we requested new job agreements to reflect the changes but nothing, they cut our benefits, reduced our allowances, made us work in a very hostile environment after trlling them we do not feel comfortable working.

Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons

Other Match Marketing Employee Reviews

Teamwork oriented, great atmosphere
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB21 February 2020
focus on your responsibility and the days go quick.
Great social interactions with co-workers.
not physically demanding.
Management keep the atmosphere lite but focus on responsibilities.
Work can be tedious.
Contracts are short so another part time job with flexibility may be needed. Lots of travel, but we know our destinations well in advance. Extra night stay at hotels are paid for if required because of weather. Our travelling safety is a high priority. Meal allowance is sufficient.
Poor choice of regional management. Poor training and under scheduling for important relines of major cosmetic lines in frontline venues
Retail merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Vancouver and Fraser Valley areas17 February 2020
The client tends to be standoffish and it is important to engage them at the onset This job is not so much of a service but an important link for the client (store/venue) to showcase the product line of the source client(brand/company).the merchandiser lays out the infrastructure of the product line using planograms .time management and organization are key.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Match Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.