Match Marketing

Match Marketing Pay & Benefits reviews

It is a good job.
This is a good company the people are very nice. They pay is ok but sometimes the hours are not the greatest unless your willing to travel distances. Again very nice people but there can be a confusion with communication between upper management and employees.
Cool Place
Very nice trainning system. Flexible hours. management team on point beside the fact that everything happens online. It is kind of hard to get a hold of something.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
online
Treated like and Independant Contractor when in fact your an employee
Match is good if you have nowhere else to go and are desperate for a little money but do not make a career out of this place.
Management treat you like your an idiot consistently speak down to you and can make your life miserable.

Drive all over the place with little compensation
Call you an IC when your not.
Employees are okay some like everywhere else will stab you in the back the moment your back is turned.
Pros
None that I can think of
great experience
If you're a hard working individual with interest in merchandising and customer service, this will be perfect for you.
I worked for this company to reline cosmetic sections in several stores across NS and some in NB. It required problem solving skills and some long-hour days, but I loved it!
Pros
good pay, great learning experience, travel, great and supportive people to work for
Cons
no benefits, mostly term work
Great Part Time Work
If you are looking for part time work, this is a fantastic company to work with!
Work is contract based, and because of this, the work hours are long but short.
Sales rep doing the managers JOB
I started when the company was new and it had its ups and downs I soon realized more downs than ups. Employees can be sharks, long work hours, horrible management, salary was usually delayed missing or in accurate. No loyalty you must lie and mislead customers to sign 2 year contracts.
Pros
Freedom to walk and mingle
Cons
all those sharks
Horrible. AVOID!!
Match Marketing is a terrible place to work at. They make it seem like they need you because they only need you seasonally and once that season ends, they just forget about you like you are nothing. They tell you its a full-time permanent position not a TEMPORARY position. They don't prepare you with anything so you have to get majority of the things for yourself and then they tell you they will reimburse you but after they "carefully" review your expenses, they will tell you that they can't approve of your expenses so you don't get any money back. They take advantage of you and they will tell you that the job is within your area but they end up making you drive all over the place and they also won't reimburse you for any mileage. At first this job seems like it's really great but no they work you like a dog and they expect way too much for you. They provide barely any training and then they send you out by yourself even when you don't know anything and they are not nice about it when you make a mistake.
The best place to work if you're an outgoing and social person. Project hours can be long, but the compensation for the work is very very rewarding. Excellent team leads and account managers that care about the people who work for them. Great job for those in school or only want part time work
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
A typical day for when I was a merchandiser.....
My typical day started out with being able to wake up at a decent time, not to early not to late. I was in walking distance to my workplace so transportation was not an issue. I worked with a great team that was part of the team concept. Even the regular workers at that job site were pleasant people to interact with. My salary wage was the best I've experienced in a non-trades type of job. I thoroughly enjoyed everything I did through this employer.
Not recommended
New company, lack of management , pay would be a good ammount for a young student living at home.
Intercept program is lacking on all levels and the HR at head office is extremely un - organized took a month to pay me then left a week that they owed off my pay cheque.
Pros
Student pay
Cons
Management, goodbye weekends, adult pay scale
The game changed during busy Xmas season
hourly wage is good with the promise of a commission. Xmas comes along and the commission is no longer there... There is no signed contract so I am very upset they didnt hold out their end of the bargain. I gave up weekends for the money and the promise of a great Xmas commission season.. Burst my bubble for sure. Not recommended. No communication or answers to my questions...poor management on all levels.
Pros
a decent hourly wage for a student
Cons
weekends, no integrity, no management
Lots of Free Time
Pretty boring gig as a product demonstrator, but pays well.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Short shifts
Matc Marketing
I love working for Match Marketing they are so good to their employee's. They cover your expenses, they will do anything to make it work. The jobs are fun filled and I get to talk to people all day long about new and exciting products. The managers are always friendly and accommodating and usually will give you a big thanks at the end of the campaign.
Pros
Paid expenses, High pay, Short hours
Cons
Sometimes long period of times inbetween campaigns
Welcome to the meat grinder
A "growth strategy" of buying up other agencies was really a slow and quiet push that fired every old employee that wasn't part of the new regime or of the parent company.

Long hours. No recognition. Low pay.

Good luck to anyone still there.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Soul sucking
Fun work environment
Not enough work, poor communication with management. No benefits as we are signed as contractors, pay is alright but certainly lower than competing marketing agencies.
Pros
Fun, hands on, interactive
Cons
slow sales at times, not enough shifts, no benefits
Good interactions, low pressure, solid marketing position.
Job was to hand out coupons for the Redbox automated video store machines. $18/hour flat rate. No commission, so no pressure to get rid of all coupons, though it was generally easy to do so. I gave demonstrations to as many as possible as well, and had some good interactions with customers and skeptics alike. After work, you submit results online. Very relaxed, very simple, but fulfilling. 4 and 5 hour shifts make it hard to live off of it, but flexibility in schedule allows for other jobs and as a second job it was great. Some contacts are different than others of course. Highly recommend applying if you have any drive for sales.
Pros
Contract work, choose contracts that fit your schedule. High wages for unskilled job.
Cons
Contract work, not always contracts available.
Horrible place
Didn't pay me travel, never paid me training wages until a month later, tells you just days before a shift if they want you working or not. Constantly changing around the schedules. Low morale, high pressure to sell
Fun Team Oriented Environment
Working at Match Marketing has been a great experience. They are very professional, but still like to have a loose relaxed atmosphere.
Pros
Good Pay
Match Marketing Rocks!!
I have been working with Match since 2006. They have very flexible hours and really great management.
Pros
Learn alot about new products.
Cons
They don't deduct taxes, so make sure you save some money for taxes :)
Fun work
fun work ,
lots of travelling

good pay
nice nature of work
lots of interaction
Pros
fun
Cons
travelling
Nice place
Nice place to work, it was a good experience lots of interaction with people. Nice bosses and very good communication.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
different locations
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Match Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6