Match Marketing

Match Marketing Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Lots of Free Time
Pretty boring gig as a product demonstrator, but pays well.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Short shifts
Table Tennis

Misunderstanding

People skill

No smoking

Hardworking

Don't be late coming to work

Finish work before going home
Pros
Pizza
Cons
Overtime if nessary
Dead store
Having very little traffic in an isolated area allows for much reflection on one's current standing in their lives. To relish the fact that they are getting paid despite having stayed at the exact same spot for the past 20 minutes.
Cool Place
Very nice trainning system. Flexible hours. management team on point beside the fact that everything happens online. It is kind of hard to get a hold of something.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
online
Trust me. Only work here if you have no other choice!!!!
I have been working with Match for about sometime now. The management is terrible. They lie and don't want to take responsibility for their actions. They delay pay and will make an excuse last minute why you didn't get paid. They will take your job on any notice. DO NOT WORK HERE!!! Trust me. I have been doing sales for 15 years. This was the worst company ever!!!
Pros
Gift card, fun emplyees
Cons
No pay, cheating of hours, Very racist and sexist environment
Sales rep doing the managers JOB
I started when the company was new and it had its ups and downs I soon realized more downs than ups. Employees can be sharks, long work hours, horrible management, salary was usually delayed missing or in accurate. No loyalty you must lie and mislead customers to sign 2 year contracts.
Pros
Freedom to walk and mingle
Cons
all those sharks
Not recommended
New company, lack of management , pay would be a good ammount for a young student living at home.
Intercept program is lacking on all levels and the HR at head office is extremely un - organized took a month to pay me then left a week that they owed off my pay cheque.
Pros
Student pay
Cons
Management, goodbye weekends, adult pay scale
Matchmarketing/ Nespresso - Alberta
Horrible experience. Paid half descent hourly rate, barely any training from the manager - my training was interrupted continuosly by sales manager answering cell phone dealing with payroll issues which should have been a red flag for me...the sales managers' comment was very aloof about it. No communication as far as entering hours and/ expenses online( you have to buy milk than claim it). No help or return communication from Matchmarketing. Sales Manager rarely returns emails, and did not enter my hours! I did not get paid and still havent! Absolute farce of a company to work for - think twice before getting involved with the Nespresso program through Matchmarketing! Sales manager not sensitive to people having a family life outside of Nespresso. Very demanding environment.

For a couple of short shifts a week completely not worth your while to get involved with. Sales manager would not provide payrolls' contact info to me..even after numerous requests. I was completely ignored. Matchmarketing would not get back to me either.. no one takes responsibility and always try to pass the buck! I still have not been able to speak to payroll! Dont waste your precious time on Nespresso. Manager not accessible to help you out for entering your hours on new system or about pay roll. Incompetent employees. They need to employ local area contractors who deal DIRECTLY with Nespresso themselves and drop the sales manager role! This would work MUCH better! Selling the Nespresso brand is a privilege and initially I was happy to represent. Unfortunately the management issues took away from
 - more...
Pros
Half descent wage! Selling high quality Nespresso machines
Cons
Most everything involving management
Fun Environment
- Executed program launches for various companies such as Nike, Adidas, Rogers and Energizer

-Create relationships between the consumers and the brands

-Organize and report relevant metrics on a weekly and monthly basis

-Involved in client relations, achieving 100% or more of all targets and benchmarks for all projects
Pros
Always something exciting to show and present to people
Excellent product,not hard to sell !
Use your own sales style to approach clients,great product and you can give samples : )