Match Marketing

Match Marketing Employee Reviews for Independent Contractor

Unorganized
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS19 May 2017
This company confused me to no end. They couldn't get their hours straight, no one was ever available for questions, training was only several hours. The atmosphere and salary while working were great, but finding myself spending more time trying to get in contact with my boss than working I had to let this company go. It felt as if there was no room for advancement.
If you don't mind terrible management and source companies not having their stuff together this is the job for you
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 November 2016
The work itself was reasonably tolerable except for the office politics of the higher-ups. Not to mention the fact that the people working for the cosmetic companies sending the kits to the stores you will be working at have probably never set foot in a department store in their lives. There was not a single day where a company sent us everything we needed/didn't send extra stuff to get thrown out/understood the actual size of the wall we were working on. If you're the type of person who doesn't let things get to you and has a "we will do what we can with what we have to the best of our ability attitude" then you will probably do pretty okay with this job.
Pros
Paid for all your driving
Cons
hours can be long. not consistent work.