No benefits . lots of driving
We are IC (no benefits)
If they are able to reach the incentive goals for each month then yes!
No, only benefits for full time office workers.
I was part time but got close to full time hours at times
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Match Marketing
- If you were to leave Match Marketing, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Match Marketing?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Match Marketing management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Match Marketing Group?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Match Marketing? What are the steps along…3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Match Marketing?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Match Marketing?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Match Marketing a better place to work?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Match Marketing?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Match Marketing?2 people answered
See all questions and answers