Culture Rot. Still run on the emotions of a select few versus basic business principles. The organization doesn't seem to want to embrace being a major major business player. Stuck in 1984. The company having so much potential and not embracing progressive change is painful to watch.
No life. You work all the time. Even when you’re not at work, you’re still working. It just never stops!!
Higher pay and different field of work
Workplace bullying and universal miserable disposition of every one there
Wish to work closer to home
- What are the working hours at Mastronardi Produce?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Mastronardi Produce?One person answered
- Does Mastronardi Produce allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Mastronardi Produce?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Mastronardi Produce? What are the steps a…One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Mastronardi Produce?One person answered
- Does Mastronardi Produce require background check?One person answered
- Hi. Do you help people to get visa and work for your company?