Master Mechanic Employee Review

View all Master Mechanic reviews

Productive workplace, Friendly.
Automotive Technician Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 September 2016
A typical day at work is a car comes into the shop i would install brakes , calipers and pads, and would have it checked by a licensed technician. My co-workers were friendly and would help out if i ever got stuck doing a task. The hardest part of the job is when all my co workers are busy and i must finish my task, Even when I'm stuck i learn to think out side the box and try to attempt at completing my job. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you finish your task on time. I get a feeling of confidence when i complete my tasks on time that's my most enjoyable part.
Pros
Friendly people.
Cons
None very enjoable workplace would recomend to anyone looking to get into the field.

Other Master Mechanic Employee Reviews

Typical day at work
Automotive Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Keswick, ON3 December 2018
I typical day at Master Mechanic started out very high paced depending on the month due to snow tire season. Always keeping busy with repairing cars and cleaning
Productive workplace , horrible management.
Oil Changer (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge11 September 2015
Very bad management, very small time for breaks. Great co-workers. I learned how to give oil changes to many cars. Sometimes i was asked to give break changes on cars which was no problem.