They are an established name and company. They have the funds, marketing and energy to get you booked unless you can do that all yourself. Good if you're just starting out or later in your career.
It's a straight up massage place with no gimmicks. They've set up a platform for RMTs to do what they do efficiently while providing clients a service at a possibly reasonable price.
Consistency with most days
- Does Massage Addict Inc. require background check?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Massage Addict Inc.? What are the steps a…3 people answered
- Do all tips given i100% to the therapist receiving it from the client, or the admin takes a portion?3 people answered
- Do the 100% tips go directly to the therapist?3 people answered
- When working at Massage Addict in Reflexology does the company provide the table or would you bring …Answered by Massage Addict Inc.
- If you were to leave Massage Addict Inc., what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is Massage Addict Inc. sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Massage Addict Inc.?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Massage Addict Inc. management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the hourly wage for receptionist?2 people answered