Masonite Employee Reviews

Environnement de travaille tres bien
Usine (Lac-Mégantic) (Former Employee) –  Lac-Mégantic, QC7 March 2018
Jai aimee cette entreprise cela etait juste un travaille d'ete et si javais ete plus proche de la region Lac-mégantic jy aurai probablement retournee mon cv .
Pros
Salaire aventagieux
Cons
Courte pause
Great
Door builder (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC9 October 2017
good work environment. Everyone was helpful and friendly! The pay was amazing for a starting position and would highly recommend this job to anyone looking for work
Très bon management
Assembleur en menuiserie (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 September 2017
Environnement de travail sécuritaire, prise en compte des difficultés quotidiennes rencontrées par les employés, travail intéressant et qualité demandée.
Excellent Work Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Aldergrove, BC19 August 2017
I enjoyed working at Masonite, however change in management had changed the workplace culture. I would highly recommend this work place, however new management is not well suited.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
New Management
Good pay but hard work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Yarrow, BC28 June 2017
The pay was great but long physical days with overtime shifts being the standard make for a rough place to work. Management was good but poor planning for peak periods and staffing contributed to the many overtime hours.
If you wanna job that makes you wanna kill yourself this is the place for you
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Outside14 March 2017
I know several people who have worked and work here and for a mind numbing over worked long hour schedule this jobs for you

You will get verbally beat down. Told to work harder when your at your max. But hey sometimes they have a BBQ
Pros
never get to see your family and when you do they say you've chabged
Cons
No time for anything. Verbal beat down. Boss' look at you as a number
intersting
Painter's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aldergrove, BC7 March 2017
clean doors
fill cracks,hole or joints with putty
smooth surfaces, usin sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, and sanding machines.
Good pay
Productive place to work
Assembler/Packer (Current Employee) –  Aldergrove, BC18 December 2016
Early start and ready to go ,I learned alot of technical skill and how to handle workplace conflict resolution. The staff are great and its a great work environment
No team work
Production Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON18 April 2016
Good company, bad management and no team work, coworkers do not support others and they only care of themselves even though they have nothing to do, The hardest part of this job is to deal with forklift drivers and outside drivers
Pros
Good work hours
Cons
Bad environment
Great company to work for
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Lemieux Doors22 October 2015
The management team at Lemieux Doors is very effective and fun to work with. Decisions are made in committee in respect with the value of the whole company.
Pros
A great little family
Cons
The IT team in place is hard to work with.
What I did and did not like
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC27 February 2015
I feel I've been wronged because everyone said I had a iphone when I do not even own one. Dental isn't every good. I was a bit confused about how they work there but I was just starting to get it all together when people were complaining that I wasn't working at there slow pace. I enjoyed the night shift until they put me in day and that was when everything went downhill from then on. I didn't learn enough. Most people quit while I at least tried.
Pros
night shift was the best
Cons
not enough hours
fun working enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON18 September 2014
very busy with phone calls and solving problems. I learn that you need to completey finish a task does not matter how small it is because it will allow you to move forward to the next one. Learn to use time wisely and well manage your time , this will help you ease your day and less stress . Listening to your co-workers , allow you to make apprpriate decision and you can resonably communicate with them. The hardest part of my job is when the communication fails between departments. It causes confusions and frustration . The most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing my customers are sastified with the services we provide and working well with my co-workers.
Masonite
journalier (Current Employee) –  Lac-megantic, QC22 July 2014
tres belle entreprise qui m'a permis de me dépasser en tant que personne.
Pros
Exemple : Repas gratuits
Cons
Exemple : Pas d'avantages en nature
productive
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  calgary, AB3 May 2014
• Implement preventive measures and recommend improvement on the unsafe conditions/material and equipment.
• Ensure that the company’s policy with respect to management of assigned personnel, equipment and material are met.
• Develop safety processes and coordinate safety training activities
• Control hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities through safety management and directing supervisory personnel
• Provide oversight of incident investigations and claims management, including appropriate internal and external reporting and communication
• Develop manufacturing and processing procedures and variables, inspected production and oversee processes.
• Recommend the disposal of obsolete and un-repairable parts and equipment to plant manager
• Ensure that all products are produced in accordance with company manufacturing and quality standard.
• Ability to operate forklift and identify able to perform duties of supervised employees.
office employee (Current Employee) –  Canada24 July 2013
regular workplace environment. nice co-workers, nice office environment, great location.
description générale
Opérateur (Former Employee) –  Berthierville, QC4 January 2013
une journée de travail commence par un meeting, ensuite je rejoins mon poste et on commence. Pas d'opportunité de developpement. le management laisse à désirer, les collaborateurs sont appréciés. Le manque d'équipement de travail. l'aspect le plus agréable est quand tout va bien.
labour
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC19 July 2012
Great people great managers but the only cons was they only hired you because it was a busy month. kinda unfortunate ok pay.
Pros
very friendly staff
Cons
alot of heavy lifting