Maslack Supply

Maslack Supply Employee Reviews

Not a bad company just not run very well

The Company has a good history. John Maslack started the company and ran it great. But now other family members are involved, they don’t foster any kind of team work. You try to do your best and get the best results but sometimes you have to rely on members of head office and they really don’t care. So if you want to make your customer happy you do your best, but the rest of the team will let you down. Sometimes it’s like the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing, but that is because they want it kept that way.

Enjoable, friendly fun atmospheres

I am currently the manager at the Maslack huntsville location. I have worked in the parts industry for many years and Maslack supply is by far the best place I have worked

Pros

Wages, benifits, hours

Rough fast paced industry

It was stressful and didn't get paid very well. Was always argued with and then told I didn't know what I was talking about. Newbies and closetcases work here.

Alright

Not a bad place to work. Just show up everyday and don't be a slacker because it's a good secure place. Management needs to be more involved with the warehouse staff.

Company is to linked in with family

its a nice place to work if you are apart of the big family or are a friend, most management think because they have been there for so long they can treat their employees unfairly, no appreciation, recognition or rewards, no overtime, and the list goes on. The owner himself is a great and friendly man.

Ordinary Auto parts supplier

Slow and busy spurts through out the day with incoming invoices for deliveries. warehouse is pretty well organized for quick finding of products, could be a bit better in area's. Co-workers can be helpful when needed. Management is disorganized, too many people giving different orders and opinions, causes for a lot of confusion and can be frustrating. I believe managers should be properly educated with classes or programs intended with dealing with staff and situations. Health and Safety is not what I expected, staff climbing shelving unsupervised. a wall in the warehouse is severely cracked and no work has been done in three weeks. The Salary is not great but the benefit program is decent. Lay offs and cut backs have been talked about, so job security is unpredictable. Advancement is encouraged by managers as well.

Pros

typical 8-5 job, weekends off, benefits

Cons

1 hour lunch breaks are much to long in my opinion, low wages. communication in the work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maslack Supply. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement