Marwood International Inc
View all Marwood International Inc reviews

Marwood International Inc

Marwood International Inc Employee Review

Good Experience, terrible HR policies

This is the best place to learn PLC/Robotics and Industrial Controls. The Tilsonburg town is a great little place with calm society.Sadly the policies in place are almost on purpose to impede with your success and created from years of bad employees taking advantage.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

The best job i've ever had

There's a really good team in a plant and all help each other. The job is difficult but i happy to be an electrician at Marwood because there're a lot of oportunities for development yourself as professional.I'd reccomend the employer if you want to face with some interesting experience and work with knowledgeable trades.
Same roleSame location

Clique circus of high school favoritism

Marwood is very unappreciative of the work that you do for them. They just expect more and more and give nothing in return. The work favouritism is brutally damaging on your soul, so if you plan on keeping your identity, get out while you can or don't even go there. You are required to work OT. They don't care how much it affects you. They have no consideration for their employees. No one follows any policies and their are no consequences, they just make them up as they go along. There is much favouritism. Management has no clue as to what they are doing. They don't really care about the employees. Worst trade job I have ever had.

Pros

Marwood led to my ability to reverse interview employers during interviews

Cons

Accepting the Marwood offer in the first place
Same location

Production Associate

I have been working for Marwood for 1 year. Great place to work, great people great work with. I have no complaints it is a great place to work when you need a career opportunity.

Pros

Great

Cons

Fast-paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marwood International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement