Martin Deerline

Martin Deerline Employee Reviews

Featured review
Martin Deerline selected this as a representative review
Martin Deerline has been an excellent place to work and it hasn't felt like your everyday "drag my feet to work" type job. I'm actually excited to come to work because I don't believe it's really what you do for work, but who you do it with. And let me tell you, the staff have been amazing and really treat you like family (sounds cliche I know). At first I thought it was just the Edmonton West branch, but then I've had the opportunity to visit a variety of branches and it's been the same feeling across the board. You see staff members joking around, making each other laugh, but still working towards whatever their common goal is. When you can laugh with fellow co-workers, it helps make the day go by faster and gives you a great feeling of pride. All in all, if you're looking for a career at any Martin Deerline location, I would highly recommend it. Lastly, I haven't been asked or required to post this review (it's completely anonymous and voluntary). I just feel like it's a great place to work and wanted to post my thoughts to help you, a potential future co-worker, find an amazing career path with an outstanding company.
Altho working in the back has its fair share of challenges its always worth it when when i watch the piece of equipment roll out the door and get to work in the fields
Martin Deerline is a good company to work for. They are involved in the community and are very family oriented. The company encourages employees to voice their concerns and submit ideas for changes and improvements.
I started with company in 2008 as a parts manager and after 7 years was given the opportunity to move to branch manager. The company always tries to promote from with in the company for career advancements. We have had several staff move to new positions. There is a great work atmosphere and all departments try to work together for customer satisfaction.
Quite a variety of jobs. I'm learning something new everyday. The pay could be better, but there is long work weeks and usually lots of overtime if you are looking for that. We seem short handed when it is busy, we all have a lot of work thrown onto our plates. Pretty good group of people to work with for the most part.
Working with Martin Deerline has been a great experience. Great staff and managers throughout. Working in the Ag Industry can be hard at times but it is very rewarding.
I honestly believe from top down, management wants the people that work for them to succeed and they care about their employees well being away from the office.
MMD Falher has a good work environment. There are a lot of long term employee's here. I would recommend MMD Falher to anyone in this area as a long term career opportunity.
I feel valued as an employee and through the Covid 19 crisis the company and more specifically corporate has made it clear that their employees well being and safety was their top priority. This was very much appreciated. Employees are made to feel as they do make a difference and they are key to the success of the company as a whole
We generally work as a cohesive unit and do cross training in some the positions in the branch. This gives the company a stronger united face. Management is supportive and stands behind the employees. The best part of the job is meeting new clients and greeting returnees. The hardest part of the job is the miscommunications that can happen in the workplace. We know our jobs and what has to be done without bring reminded and watched over.
Strong stable company with good leadership. Service oriented with a focus on customers Individual stores have the ability to make quick decisions. Good workplace atmosphere.
Management takes good care of me and makes me wanna come to work everyday. They encourage me to do my best and to continue to work hard. They understand my needs and cooperate very well.
I enjoy coming to work here because I have a sense of satisfaction by the end of the day. We have a good group of people who work well together to solve customer problems.
Very family orientated, great community supporters and feel valued as a team player. Don't feel at all like just a number. Management treats me great and is open minded .
A typical day normally is very busy and has a few challenges to deal with. Working here I have learned that no mater how you plan a day you always need to adapt and change with the unexpected, that's where its great to be a part of a great team as we support and rely on each other to deliver exceptional service to our customers. Its always a challenge to keep everyone happy but great knowing you can and have made a difference.
Great place to work. Everyone is very helpful and willing to show new things to me. My days never drag on I'm always busy, I manage to learn something new everyday.
Best part of the job is working with my customers. Hardest part of the job is not having what the customer wants or needs Very good workplace culture
Martin Deeline is a great place to work. Very family orientated. There is something new to learn each day. Within the entire Marin group there is plenty of support from other staff and a good team environment.
I really enjoy working for Martin Deerline. They strongly care about their employees and strive to keep us happy. This job can be very busy in the summertime but also very rewarding.
excellent work place and environment pleasurable warm family oriented right from the owners /CEO'S down to the warehouse staff from all branches to main .excellent benefits and future growth