Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. Employee Reviews

Decent small company ideal for recent graduates
sales (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA26 January 2017
Decent small company ideal for recent graduates:
Marsh Berry is a fast growing company. They have a great business plan/ blueprint for the company. Most employees are compensated well especially if they are on the executive level. The CEO has a great business mind. Work culture: the company sponsors lunches and some fun things for employees. Most employees are college buddies and outside of their circle other employees mainly keep to themselves. Revolving door someone gets fired every month.
Great Culture & Growth Potential
Search Analyst (Current Employee) –  Grandville, MI4 June 2014
MarshBerry's culture really reflects their values of trust, respect and integrity. It is an environment where I am able to use my experience, knowledge, and talents to reach my fullest potential. The opportunities I receive here have helped me grow in my professional field.
Great workplace!
Search Consultant (Current Employee) –  Grandville, MI22 May 2014
MarshBerry is a professional organization that offers great benefits and work/life balance.

With the company's great reputation at many levels, many people want to come work here, and we often end up working with some really great people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3