MARS Employee Review

Fun workplace with lots of responsabilities
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Bamako/Mali13 February 2013
I usually had a very busy day at work with a lot of pressure when I worked with the Group Office. I learned how to work with different cultures when I traveled to another affiliate to work with other colleagues of different countries. I learned how to manage people when I supervised 5 people in the departement. I helped the Manager in decision making. The most difficult of the job was when I stayed at work over midnight every end month to prepare the financial statement for the Central Bank and for the Group Office. However the enjoyable part of my job was the sharing experience, And the making decision with the Manager.
Pros
lots of responsabilities and communication with business units
Cons
long hours of work, especially at the end of month

Other MARS Employee Reviews

Staff Management (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ON27 March 2018
Everyday i would go into work and clean the washrooms first thing. Then i would clean all the offices on the main floor including sanitation, sweeping and mopping, after that i will clean equipment in rooms that needed it doing sanitation, sweeping and mopping the floors around it.
les heures étais trop longues et pour les produits utiliser était dangereux pour la santé
Door to Door Salesman (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 March 2018
Mon avis sur cette emploi est que j'était en contact avec des produits nocifs et aucune protection pour le visage. Le nombres d'heures par semaines était trop pour moi.
Cons
produits nocif utiliser et longues heures

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MARS. Our community is ready to answer.