MARS Employee Review

Taking reports from customers who get involve in an accident vehicles
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 March 2013
I was a CO-OP student working at Accident Reporting Center. It was from Monday to Friday starting from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. What I had to do it's taking report from customers who came after getting in the accident, and doing data entry into computer before sending them to the police officers because we work together with them. We were receiving calls from customers also for all inquiries. Taking pictures of the damage vehicles to send them to differente insurance companies. I learned about when having an accident vehicle what Somebody should do. I learned different computer system. We had a time management for everyone to work efficiently. My co-workers were fantastic; we share and work in a team setting sometimes. The hardest part of the job when it is snowing and very cold outside, where everyone had one hour taking picture of the vehicles outside and place the stickers on the wet damage part of the vehicles. the most enjoyable part the customers, the police officers; the co-workers are very friendly out there. I give you one example where I worked as a counselor.

Other MARS Employee Reviews

environnement agréable
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2018
c'est une endroit assez bien pour travailler pour les jeunes.
Staff Management (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ON27 March 2018
Everyday i would go into work and clean the washrooms first thing. Then i would clean all the offices on the main floor including sanitation, sweeping and mopping, after that i will clean equipment in rooms that needed it doing sanitation, sweeping and mopping the floors around it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MARS. Our community is ready to answer.