Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Enjoyed working with guest and meeting their needs.
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA22 January 2014
• Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Processed patients intakes and discharges
• Performed day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
• Assisted program manager with all office duties
• Transmitted information or documents to customers, using computer, or mail.

Other Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Forget about your life
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB20 April 2018
Absolutely the worst place I've ever worked. 18-20 rooms a day, sometimes more. You get days off but they call for OT all the time. Once you're done your rooms you have to help the same slow people every day. Management/supervisors don't care and are RUDE. Pay is not even close to being enough for the work you do. Don't bother working here, you'll regret it!
Pros
Cons
Amazing Second Job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON19 April 2018
At this location, this was my second job ever, and it was pretty sweet! I started out being a housekeeper, I loved it, learned new tricks, and how to work under pressure well. The staff is hard on the team but means well, all in learning. It's the whole "work hard, play hard" but they treat us employees very very well. It was a very tough job, I was the youngest on the team, everybody there was 19+ and I was 16, but I met some amazing people, and they pay was very well at the age I was. Overall you will LOVE the people there, very welcoming, and caring.
Pros
Buffet Lunches
Cons
Hard on body

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

57.1K