Marks Work Wearhouse Employee Review

View all Marks Work Wearhouse reviews

A fun active workplace
Customer Service Coordinator/ key holder (Former Employee) –  burnaby28 March 2014
a typical day at work would be different everyday. I ran the business accounts so, I would check to see if any accounts could be filled and completed and if completed I would call the person to let them know they can pick up. Then I would be assigned to a specific spot and make sure it stayed well stocked and tidy.

I learned how to fold clothes to a business standard, learned about different types of shoes, I learned how to run business accounts, and to also work on a team.

The management was great, they worked with the staff to make sure everyone was happy and things were to par.

The hardest part of the job was to put together business accounts as they took forever to do.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to help people find things they needed and to also do the end of day money count.

Other Marks Work Wearhouse Employee Reviews

A good place to work, expecially part time if that is all you need or you are in school.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON26 February 2018
Mark's is a great place to work part time. Management as well as the other employees there are very supportive and there is good training. The benefit of having a certain amount yearly to spend at a discount is a great perk. The only negative is the slight unpredictability of scheduled hours; however the schedule is posted 10 days in advance which is wonderful.
fun work place
Shoe Salesman (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC22 January 2018
i sold boots in the shoe department, id help customers fine sizes or give them information about the shoes or other products, there was no bad part of the job