Markham Infiniti Employee Reviews

Negligent and irresponsible work environment
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON7 January 2019
Personally I had a very difficult time working here due to the lack of training and appreciation from the management in the sales department. Whatever they say about being trained is all false, you will receive no such thing there. You will have to learn everything yourself. Meanwhile they expected a lot of selling done without proper training and knowledge. Turn around to organization and it is done more according to personal choices rather than any effective procedure. Felt very uncomfortable and extremely disgusted from how they treated their employees. I regret working at this dealership even though I enjoyed my field of work.
Pros
Free lunches on saturdays
Cons
Mangement
Inefficient and uncomfortable work enviornment
Business Development / E-Commerce Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 November 2018
Had a difficult time working here due to lack of respect to employees from upper and middle management. Employee needs and rights are disregarded. Enjoyed my field of job very much but had a difficult time growing in this environment.
Pros
Free lunches weekly
Not as good as I had hoped.
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON15 November 2017
Very unfortunate. Current GM doesn't know how to run a store- or is too busy with his other store to properly manage this one. Turn around in staff is so bad and all due to the lack of appreciation. When they have someone good, they let them go. Everyday someone is being let go. Not a healthy place. Always walking on egg shells. I regret ever working there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
turn around
Fun, Educational,
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON8 November 2017
Great place to work. Good environment and management. learned a lot in my time here. would recommend it to anyone looking to try out a career in car sales