Markham Centre Financial Employee Reviews

Excellent working environment and supervisor was friendly
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 March 2017
I had the internship in MCF, it helped and pushed me to learn different insurance products in a very short period of time. Trying to understand and know what the customer actually needs were the critical part of my job, it was very enjoyable to give customers legendary customer services.
the workplace in nice working environment
MARKETING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 August 2015
The company's work hour from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm with half hour lunch time. I learned how to communicate with customers, and how to deal with the problem in the field of insurance. However, the hardest part of the job is market research.
Friendly,Open cultures
Assistant Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 April 2015
This is my first job, every thing is new for me. Colleagues are very friendly, and teaches me a lot. The first day of my career is the most typical day, very exciting. Talking to customers are the most enjoyable part.
Productive, Efficient
Executive Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2014
• Initiatively involved in writing sales salary contracts and applying for mortgages for a new branch renovation
• Assisted in researching respect to Insurance products, cooperated among departments, employing a strong work ethic and experienced skills in Microsoft Excel and SQL to ensure the on-time delivery of research reports and Sun Life Financial insurance application forms
• Assisted in various client engagements, taking part in advisory work over telephone as well as analyzing and reconciling accounts to ensure accuracy and developing strong organizational and technical skills while generating synergistic value for firm
Pros
Fun workplace and friendly co-workers
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Markham Centre Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2