Mark's Employee Review

Loved the direction and initiatives
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Canmore, AB1 July 2013
Having worked for the company for so long, the bulk of my work ethics originated from the great leaders that brought this out in me at such a young age. I loved the ability to progress and move forward. Every day, even up until my last, was a learning experience. What I loved most was the great people I got to know and work with, and these people will be part of my life regardless of where our future paths may lead.

Other Mark's Employee Reviews

Great co-workers, poor leadership
Visual Merchandiser, Shipper (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC17 May 2018
I was hired as a visual merchandiser but mainly put out clothes and sold. I was a key holder until I was told they were getting rid of the key holders. It was not important they said. I rarely saw the district manager and my manager was a micro-manager who took credit for my ideas.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
poor Manager
Customer greeting, Stocking shelfs
Sales Associate Boot and Shoe Department (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC15 May 2018
Temporary employment, not a career position. Good training with inter perosnal skills .
Handling customer orders personal and corporate. Dealing with customers to problem solve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mark's. Our community is ready to answer.