Mark's Employee Review

Awesome co-workers, horrible management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB14 March 2014
The people I worked with were awesome, and some of the regular customers were great to get to know. The company and management, however, is horrible. All of the staff I had worked with (some who have been there for 3+ years) all quit when they hired a new manager with no previous experience with managing, the company OR even clothing retail. Too much blame put on the sales associates, not enough on poor managing.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Terrible management

Other Mark's Employee Reviews

Great co-workers, poor leadership
Visual Merchandiser, Shipper (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC17 May 2018
I was hired as a visual merchandiser but mainly put out clothes and sold. I was a key holder until I was told they were getting rid of the key holders. It was not important they said. I rarely saw the district manager and my manager was a micro-manager who took credit for my ideas.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
poor Manager
Customer greeting, Stocking shelfs
Sales Associate Boot and Shoe Department (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC15 May 2018
Temporary employment, not a career position. Good training with inter perosnal skills .
Handling customer orders personal and corporate. Dealing with customers to problem solve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mark's. Our community is ready to answer.