Mark's Employee Review

Sales Clerk, Cashier, Stock and Floor Attendant (Former Employee) –  Orleans, ON16 October 2013
Comfortable working enviroment, good working hours and nice bosses.

Other Mark's Employee Reviews

Wonderful co-workers, and great work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC22 May 2018
I love working here! Everybody on the staff is friendly and good to be around. It's not a high stress job and it mostly consists of organizing and being comfortable with people. they teach a lot about till and cash and how all that works. They make sure you are very clear on company rules and standards. Biannual audits are done to be sure the store is compliant with company rules, as well as a yearly inventory. The hardest job I would say is stock or ladders depending on if your good with heights or heavy lifting. The best part by far is the staff though.
Pros
40% off regular priced items, and 20% off sale priced items
Cons
It can get to be physically draining sometimes
Great co-workers, poor leadership
Visual Merchandiser, Shipper (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC17 May 2018
I was hired as a visual merchandiser but mainly put out clothes and sold. I was a key holder until I was told they were getting rid of the key holders. It was not important they said. I rarely saw the district manager and my manager was a micro-manager who took credit for my ideas.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
poor Manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mark's. Our community is ready to answer.