Key holder is someone who is given a key and the authority to have access to the back door, opening and closing of the store etc. On occasion you would be a shift supervisor.
Yes, it's basically a technical term that seems to make the employee feel like they have a position that is far more glorified than it is.
Key Holder is a little bit of a higher position, It gives you the advantage to open and lock the doors which gives you open and close shifts guaranteed over other associates
Privileges of opening/closing the store. Managing daily schedule and performing a bigger variety of tasks as a pose to just an associate.
Basically you are a shift leader. You get a key to open and close the store.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Mark's?8 people answered
- Do they do random drug testing.7 people answered
- What type of people work at Mark’s? (Ex. Teens, Adults, etc.)5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at MARKS?5 people answered
- What is the dress code while working at Mark's?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Mark's?5 people answered
- Does Mark's require background check?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Mark's? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Mark's?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Mark's? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered