Maritz Employee Reviews

great place to work
Supervisor/ Training Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK9 January 2018
I have worked for multiple call centers but Maritz was by far the best. It was a team environment, and when you worked hard it paid off. They recognized the staffs hard work and they were rewarded for it.
learned alot
Snr. eBusiness Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 December 2017
Had the opportunity to work for an organization that had many subsidiaries to learn from. Extensive knowledge from colleagues allowed me to learn on the job.
Pros
close to home
Cons
no real advancement
Steady Pace
Senior Bilingual Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 September 2017
My commute was a pain but it was a busy department until the Head of the division sold it to a different company. My tenure was too short but I did enjoy my clientele a lot and it gave me a chance to practice my French.
Pros
Good Clients at the time
Cons
Company got sold
Fun pace environment with lots of potential
Project Coordinator/Agent Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 July 2017
Maritz is a great company! Work hard and be dedicated and you can advance in the company.

I quickly moved up and loved every minute. My bosses were great and always approachable.

Nothing I did not like at this job...location was great, salary was good and my job was enjoyable.
old boys club
marketing (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 June 2017
lots of learning to do here, great leadership from middle management. lots of favourtism and close connections with those already on top. hard to grow beyond.
Fun and upbeat environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2017
The is workplace specializes in a very relaxed and comfortable environment for their employees.
You definitely have to be a team player as you will have more roles than one.
good
Account Executive/ customer service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2017
Although a good work enviroment, but not enough transparency among company brasses. but employees strive for the best for the company and for the progress of the company.
An inspiring place to work and grow
Corporate & Promotional Merchandise Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 August 2016
Worked with a wonderful group of people who shared their experience and knowledge to deliver top notch programs and products for our clients. We worked hard, and played hard celebrating the success of the company, the employees and the clients.
Excellent Work/Life balance
Partner Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 November 2015
Maritz was a fun place to work. Lots of fun activities for the team to ensure an enjoyable and healthy environment. They get that you spend most of your life at work and it should be fun. They ensure a healthy environment as well. There's a gym, healthy cafeteria. Clients all loved to come visit as it is a very welcoming environment
Productive and fun workplace but lack of management
Digital Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario22 October 2015
Great environment to be apart of. Everyone was motivated with high energy. The flow of work was fluid but there was a lack of management; in terms of assigning and organizing projects.
Pros
Lots of company events!
Cons
No team structure, workload was given
They are very efficient
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mississauga22 May 2015
A very efficient company. Although a fast paced environment but everybody worked very hard together and as a family and an encouraging environment.
Pros
Good leadership
Cons
Flexible
Productive and fun workplace
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 July 2014
Coworkers and management were cooperative and supportive, a feeling of oneness within the company and its departments, great organizational culture.
Great Company!!!
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 April 2014
No doubt the best place you can ever work! This company built my career and gave me so many opportunities to advance. Everything since paid language courses for employees ( I took French) to Excel updates. Great parties and an awesome recognition program to honor those that perform well. Fair compensation, brilliant managers!!!
Pros
great recognition programs, great parties, smart people
Easy and relaxed work environment
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK18 January 2014
I worked short hours at night which was an easy shift.
I learned about professionalism and customer service.
The management team was very good although we did not have a lot of communication they were always there when I need them.
The job required that we work in separate cubicles so there was not a lot of communication with other employees but I learned how to be self motivated and work alone.
Pros
flexible hours
Repetitive
Survey representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 December 2013
Repetitive work
No time to interact with co Workers
Hardest part was convincing someone to do the survey
Project Leader (Former Employee) –  Mississauga18 October 2013
Excellent company sincerely enjoyed my 15 years at this company
Pros
Good Salary, good work environment, non micro management
Very people oriented company
Customer Service Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga Ontario26 March 2013
Great job and people who cares for their employees
the company has a gym, pool table their own cafeteria with a very good daily menu. plus Maritz has a good reputation for always helping the comunity
Productive and fun place to work,TV in lunch room
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK28 February 2013
the most enjoyable part of the job was the different people that you had a chance to talk with.
Pros
free pizza nights, sunday bar, make your own sandwich, the emplyee aprriecation bbq's these all happed at least once a month the bbq's were 2 a year.
Cons
night shifts, especially in the winter