MARITIME BEAUTY SUPPLY Employee Review

View all MARITIME BEAUTY SUPPLY reviews

No job security
Store supervisor (Former Employee) –  Halifax NS9 September 2015
Although I enjoyed working with the people and the overall set up on the workplace the management is unprofessional with a high turnover rate and is not a secure workplace

Other MARITIME BEAUTY SUPPLY Employee Reviews

Awful management. No stability.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nova Scotia24 June 2019
They cut my hours back, told me it was due to budget cuts, then gave those hours to another employee if she promised to leave her second job!!! Felt betrayed and unappreciated considering that location had no manager previously and I was the only full timer. I was doing way more than what was required of me, all for the company. Why? Because I genuinely loved my job. Not long after we got a manager at that location, I was shoved on the back burner.
Management is a joke!! Never will work for them again, or even reccomend them for that matter. Turnover rate is also very high, they cant keep anyone in there for a long time and people end up going on medical stress leave....speaks volumes in itself.
Pros
Money. Incentive programs.
Cons
Awful management. Unprofessional.
kindergarden
Warehouse Clerk (contract) (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 June 2019
i got challenged to a fight by another employee, when reported the company got rid of me instead of the problem
management runs the safety committee, they don't like those who can think for themselves
Pros
hours
Cons
poor management