MarIndustrial Employee Reviews

poorly managed
Customer service/shipping receiving (Former Employee) –  Oakville and Mississauga On1 February 2019
As much as I enjoyed my employ there, I disliked the management as they were uncaring and unappreciative. My job included a variety of duties that is why I enjoyed working there.

Salary was lousy for the amount of work I performed in a day, there were no perks with the company, not even at Christmas, no bonuses, nothing from the company to show appreciation. I was laid off because I requested help with the extra work load due to a new product line. There was no discussion prior to my lay off, which came as a shock. I would never recommend this company to any potential employees or at least investigate prior to signing on.
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
lousy management, and no appreciation, management wanted more from you but didn't compensate
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Vice-président opération et CFO (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 April 2018
Au cours des 7 dernières années chez MarIndustriel, j'ai acquis une très belle expérience professionnelle, où j'ai pu mettre à profit mon expérience pour améliorer la productivité et l'efficacité
organisationnelle en dirigeant et en gérant de manière efficiente les services, opérations et solutions.
good up and coming buisness at the time I was there
Service Manager/Product support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 August 2017
growing private business that had potential and some good ideas and product lines. no real potential for personal growth. Good people to work with. good experience overall.
Great Company
Sales (Former Employee) –  Canada6 March 2017
Very good management.
Very good work life balance. Excellent standing among their competition. They work well with customers. Not much offered in terms of growth.
Entreprise très stimulante
Directeur Général / Ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 November 2016
Belle entreprise.
Équipe stimulante et motivé.
Les chefs de l'entreprise ont une très belle éthique proffessionnel.
Great owners, very ambitious and smart
OEM Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON28 January 2016
Nice company, trying to grow and succeed and transition from a distributor to an OEM sales organization.

Bright young owners.
Pros
very ambitious
Cons
owners lack experience in the industry
intersting job
Chauffeur/Commis Expédition/Réception (Current Employee) –  Montreal30 October 2012
The most enjoyable of the job is diversity.
Everyday is a different
Pros
perfect
Cons
sometime