Marcotto Mechanical Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
Great company to work for
Estimator (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON8 March 2019
I enjoy working at Marcotto Mechanical. It is a very friendly and respectful environment with a strong management.
The owner takes the time to know you at a personal level and also pays attention to your potentials and help you to grow and learn. Overall, working at Marcotto Mechanical has been a great experience.
Good team
Sheet Metal Journeyperson Candidate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON26 March 2018
I didn't work at Marcotto long but enjoyed the environment, the work was challenging yet rewarding, ultimately I received a better offer elsewhere so pursued it
Professional and Friendly workplace environment....
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON15 January 2018
I had a wonderful experience working at Marcotto Mechanical Inc.! I was an employee. My experience with this company was that all employees were very professional, helpful and friendly beginning with the owner, to the office employees and all the construction employees as well...Thank you for a great experience! I will miss you all :)
Nadia
Pros
Family type enviroment
Cons
Official response from Marcotto Mechanical
8 February 2019

After several months of being away to experience a different industry all together, I decided to come back to Marcotto! I am so very thankful for Paul the owner and all staff welcoming me back with open arms.

Thank you for such a rewarding Job and a positive atmosphere to be in everyday...moments of hard work with a bit of laughter makes my day worth while, constructive and overall a happy feeling!

Cheers to great people!
Nadia

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marcotto Mechanical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3