Marcon Construction Ltd.

Marcon Construction Ltd. Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

Highly skilled management team, great company culture, mix of mid and highrise projects, highly recommended for young and energetic employees looking for a busy and fast paste working environment.
There's a huge difference. One is true right and just, structured for the protection of all workers. The other is a con, a card trick, fake all the way
The corporate office was very hard to work with and to appease. Lots of made up accusations and gaslighting. I hope that they higher a better team to manage the workers at a site level
Enjoyed working with the company for a while but there is no real culture or welcoming environment. High demand of expectations for what they are willing to acknowledge.
I absolutely loved working for Marcon but all the buildings were at a certain point where they didn't need a general labourer so i got laid off. I started off knowing slim to nothing and they helped me with the basic tools and knowledge to find my love of work in construction and hope to be back at it as soon as i can. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was waking up at the sunrise of the day and doing something worth while with a team that worked together and I could show my skills and be appreciated as team member.
Pros
team based
Cons
nothing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marcon Construction Ltd.?