March of Dimes Canada Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

3.2Pay & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement
fun
" Data Entry, Filing, Made folders" (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ont21 April 2014
people are helpful, fun to work at. I really enjoyed myself.
This was a contract position for 5 weeks. I really enjoyed working there. The people were fantastic, in contact several times
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 August 2012
I was responsible for entering the “CTS”- Case Tracking System Activity Logs - the caregiver times for payroll, using “Navision 5”, which was a new system for me, although it was much like Excel.
March of Dimes mandate is to serve the broader needs of all adults with physical disabilities. They have several homes in the Hamilton area (as well as other cities) for adults with disabilities. Their goal is to give people with disabilities independence, self-empowerment, and community involvement. Management gave excellent training and co-workers were very friendly. The hardest part was remembering the code numbers and the names of the supervisors for each home. The most enjoyable part was making a contribution, not only entering the "CTS"s but helping office staff and communicating with the out reach staff.