Marberg Staffing Employee Reviews

interesting place to work at
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2018
a typical day at work for me was opening the office and making sure office was tidy. I learned human resources skills. office was a fair place to work in. we had a mix of different cultures. hardest part of working in the office was having to deal with clients that we did not have a job for them. I loved seeing he smiles on faces when we gave a client a job.
Pros
flexable
Cons
no benefits
Great Experience!
Legal Assistant, Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Downtown Toronto2 May 2017
I had a great experience with Marberg. I was immediately placed into a position that matched my skills and experiences as a Legal Assistant. The staff at Marberg were always available and very supportive while I grew within my placements. The staff took the time to ensure they were placing me into positions that would allow me to showcase my talents and I was able to secure a full-time position with the provincial government through my placement by Marberg.

I am truly grateful to Marberg for their support and services throughout my career and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to take the next step in their career.
Pros
Competitive compensation, Excellent placements, friendly and supportive staff
Quick assignments and great staff
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
I was assigned immediately to a position well-suited to my skills. The staff are always accommodating and understanding and respond immediately to phone calls and emails. For a temp working for an agency, they really make you feel like you matter.
Highly recommended
Transfer Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario6 January 2017
I was given an assignment and was now hired permanently.
Thanks to Marberg for the opportunity and support. The management and staff are very professional, helpful/supportive and I have learned a lot during my training/assignment especially other technical functions. It definitely gave me an edge for a career advancement. Marberg management is very understanding when comes to challenges and issues faced at workplace so it was easy to handle challenges because the staff are very understanding and supportive. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a job to apply to this agency. More power.
Pros
Flexible hours as long as you completed the required hours
Cons
Work load but manageable
Good temp agency!
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto13 November 2016
Marberg really opened me doors! I couldn't find a job for a very long time and a friend suggested me this agency. Surprisingly, they could find me a job pretty soon.

I really enjoy the work environment/ culture and co workers are nice.
Professional staffing agency with a personal touch
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
The staff at Marberg are professional, approachable, and supportive. They did a great job of finding me a government placement opportunity that matched my skills, experience and career goals. I highly recommend using this agency because I believe they truly do have your best interests at heart.
Positive Experience
Human Resources Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto3 June 2016
I was recently placed in a role through Marberg. When I reached out initially, they were quick to respond and kept me informed of the next steps for my candidacy on a regular basis. The staff were professional and available. I always felt supported by them and communication was very clear. Compared to other agencies I felt as thought this one had more of a personal touch. My placement resulted in a permanent position so I have been thrilled with their service.
Professional and very helpful - helped me start my career.
Records Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2016
I had an excellent experience working with Marberg. They were quick to respond, and had multiple opportunities for me. It was truly a pleasure to work with them and I am very grateful for their services - they were very professional, and kind, and they followed up with me regularly. They also took my career goals into consideration when finding placements for me. They provided me with guidelines and tips on how to succeed in my placements, as well as advice about my resume and interview skills. I would highly recommend them, and if I find myself out of a job in the future, I would certainly turn to them once again first and foremost. My most recent placement hired me for an extended contract, which has opened up a lot of future opportunities for me, and it is all thanks to the staff at Marberg.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff, very accommodating, and easy to reach.
Cons
n/a
great career service
database developer (Former Employee) –  390 bay street8 January 2016
I have a really great experience working with Marberg. I got the database developer job offer from the government of Ontario and I have no experience working for government. I have to say Marberg's service are very professional , it help me found the target jobs is right for me and gave me some very usefully advices for the interview .
Staffing Company that makes you busy
Filing/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2012
First, I was assigned in a government ministry where I learned how to process license applications with strict attention to detail and accuracy. I enjoyed the diverse and friendly environment. The job was easy and I liked the routine.

After we accomplished our assignment with the licensing ministry, I was assigned a week after to another government ministry where we put in order their archived files, put codes on it for more efficient retrieval. The challenging part of the job is the heavy lifting of boxes full of documents, yet my co-workers made it light by helping each other and having fun while doing the job.
Pros
i was kept busy by the staffing company.
Cons
only temporary assignment