Maple

Maple Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace & Simple Job

Working at Maple was a really fun place for me. It was a simple job and I liked the interesting energies my coworkers had. I learned a few things and I hope to make more jobs like that in the future.

Pros

Paid time off

Cons

Hard to find a bathroom while in duty

buen ambiente

colocarme mi respectivo atuendo de trabajo, ver si estaba limpio el ambiente antes de comenzar, aprendi a manejar algunas maqinas, selladoras, peso.

Buena empresa

Aprendí a reparar todo tipo de muebles.todos los compañeros me explicaban cómo realizar las actividades que realizaban cuando yo preguntaba. Habia un hambiente laboral bueno.y se me difilcuto la elaboración de los diseños por qué era de estar atentos como iba cada diseño de figura de cada mueble.

Comfortable

Maple had the ability to let people be them as well as give employees more autonomous positions. The payers decent, the management was respectful, and the food was great.

Ok

CLOSED UP so job ended wasnt guarnteed hours. Was very hit and miss at to who wa sleading operations. They did do good food mind you and staff where freidly

The college is nice

The salary is reasonable and the worker is pretty nice, the boss also is very friendly!

工作中學到的事情

沒有什麼特别 學習待人處理 學習處事手法 了解客人需要 了解現時潮流服裝

It was THE neighborhood wine bar

It was such a fun place to work. The neighborhood is what made the place so special. The food, atmosphere, and the back yard patio was an original take on privacy. it was truly a tiny slice of paradise.

整體不錯

服裝價錢相對來說比較公正,而且款式比較大,店長同副店長定期與公司開會商討研究各方面問題,這點是不錯的,能夠更瞭解客人需要

productive, scheduled efficiently, active

The preschool was productive there was always something to do, the class was scheduled great the children had a set schedule, the class was always active the children always had something to do, overall it was a great experience

productive fun environment

Perform various clerical duties regarding staff and kitchen operations including: payroll, scheduling, staff files and vacation planning. Monitor training of new employees to help them achieve higher goals. Coordinated the execution of all menu items managing issues such as quality timing portioning and presentation. Supported all kitchen operations when chef was absent. Proof reading documents to a high standard. Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.

el trabajo es muy bueno

tengo la experiencia y conocimientos de carpintero

It was okay

Just didn't really feel comfortable working with some of the people and so many people where so rude I tired to help out as much as I can when people asked and people where just rude to me even when I tired to help so much such as run trays for them get there tables drinks and things like that and I feel that I still got treated like a dog by quite a few people

Empresa muy diversificada en area inmobiliaria

La empresa maneja 3 areas muy interesantes en el sector de inmuebles Basada en servicio a proyectos de empresa hermana

Pros

DIVERSIFICACION

Cons

COMPENSACION

Good experience

Gained a solid understanding of the construction element by attending many site visits. Really enjoyed client interaction and coming up with concepts, overcoming challenges and seeing a project develop from start to finish. Small workforce in the office and although I had a lovely office I was on my own and would have enjoyed interacting and throwing ideas around with colleagues.

Pros

Use of company car

Cons

Office on my own

el Amabiente no es malo pero no te motivan para progresar

en esta empresa el ambiente no pesado, si tuve conocimientos nuevos, lo que no fue de mi agrado es que no te dan recursos para progresar y seguir progresando en mi oficio.

Pros

seguro imss

Cons

salario es muy bajo

Company went out of business

Company went out of business, sold the tech side to Deliveroo. Teammates and upper management were great colleagues. Great startup where I learned a lot from

Great work team

Was good but it could have been even better if they had office near by the suburb area as most of the people in suburbs are trying for jobs in such big companies

Pros

Free Lunch and Dinner

Cons

Nothing was paid for the work done

Great work environment, Health conscious

Wished the company never closed, it was one of the few jobs I had that challenged me everyday I worked. I am not comfortable writing a review on a company I use to work for

Interesting

Each day is interesting because the product range changes regularly and the company is expanding into new areas. The range of goods sold in each store are good quality.

Pros

Interesting work

Cons

Shift patterns

delivered for Maple restaurant app

Customers would place orders using maple app, picked up food bundles with specified delivery instructions and time, averaged 3-4 food bundles hourly. no natter the weather you had to deliver.

Pros

free food, equipment provied

Cons

lunch and dinner shifts with large gaps between

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement