Maple Leaf

Maple Leaf Employee Reviews

Canada32 reviews
fair Experience
Salary was not upto mark. I had very trouble to accommodate with my expenses. No doubt I had no issues with management. I think sometimes they pushed employees to meet targets compromising safety.
Overall good
It is the good company and the pay rate is also very good the staff is very nice and we can learn that how to do work fastly and we meet more and more people .
Poor dirty place work
Poor dirty placee to work no communication ,low salary.they make you do tests which have no value to your job.i would never eat or buy any products from maple leaf after working there.
Pros
Some good staff
Cons
Everything else
Cleaning Company
simple day at work ,
clean lobby - mop lobby , clean security desk , washrooms , windows , doors , sofas , clean objects included in lobby , vacuum

clean all elevators , management office , take out trash , mop/ vacuum floors , clean garbage shoots , walk around the building make sure everything is bright and clean for the day, clean resident doors and lamps if there are any , sweep or mopp the stairwells , and again mopp the lobbyy at last , sometimes swimming pools are required.
Horrible
Mandatory overtime on weekends....exhaustion from long hours and now I have shoulder problems from that place. Younger people there are on a trip thinking they're in charge. Management is lazy!
Easy work nice people but management sucks and supervisors are lazy
Easy job plenty of hours but terrible supervisors who refuse to do there job if your asking for time off, or even regards to being hired on full time they just screw you around I've been there a year and a half and I'm still waiting. That's why I'm looking for work elsewhere I'm tired of wasting my time.
very nice work place to work
Very smart people and very fast pace and intelligent culture that make you challenge yourself every single day and pus you to work harder everyday.
Company that is full of opportunities to move up
Nice to work and have good salary
Nice to work and have a good salary, coo worker is nice too, and wee have a good team leader. Benefits is good also its help me alot and to my family.
It was an awesome experience to participate in
I had good understanding or knowledge on how the company is operating and the staffs are incredible, very skilled with human understanding; problem-solving and abilities to serve good in the company.
Pros
Very worker would like to work with the company because of their good service and management.
Cons
Some workers may get discouraged when traveling very far distance during winter season, or during busy traffic.
It is agood place to work but the hours are not enough.
It is a productive and fun workplace to work. Too many employees and cutting down hours.Other than that it is good to work. The workplace is nice and the most enjoyable part is you have free lunch if you do an overtime..
Pros
Free lunch when doing overtime
Cons
Cannot complete 8 hours. Too many employees
general labourer
package over 20 boxes of meat and pork in every two minutes.
Analyzed, putting the meat boxes from belt to skid by scanning the bar code.

Responsible for placing 15 food items into boxes in one minute in every fast paced.
Need strong determination
Good staff, Fun loving environment. after completing the shift, one does not feel tired. At appropriate timings, breaks are given. The hardest part is to work in the cold environment, sometimes it feels cold over there, but the provided PPE save us from that much cold.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Cold atmosphere
nice place
they treated the employees with respect and the wages were very competitive, my only dislike was the seasonal part of the job. i need full time year round work
Didnt care about their employees
they didn't care about their employees, they were just expendable to them.
not much else to say...

It's a pretty repetitive job, if you like that kinda stuff.
Good pay but that comes at a price. Safety is non exaistane and employees lack trade skill
The maintenance management is horrible I wold recommend working here. There’s no inspection of work. Therefor the quality is the worst I’ve ever seen. I came to the plant with good intentions and sense of caring. That has since left due to the fact that anything goes there. The pay is good and the overtime is there if you want it. That’s the only thing keeping me there. I always tell myself this isn’t your forever job something better will come along. Use this as a stepping stone to find what you want in life
Pros
Good pay and over time
Cons
Maintenance supervising is horrible, No sense of pride or understanding of how things work in the trades
stay away
One of the worse places to work for. Union is of no help either. A lot of back stabbing, finger pointing and butt kissing. There are some good employees there but for the most they are all out for themselves.
Pros
Cons
the worst place to work for
Stay away if possible
Everyone isn't happy there. No one like their job and also the good reviews are for sure faked.

Stay away .. your better off working anywhere else
Pros
Payed to be there
Cons
Management, organization, environment
Good co workers
Force overtime and hours per day
dont make it easy to get too either have to take a shuttle or cab to the faciltiy

They cut corners when they can, and go through alot of people cause everyone hates the supervisors
Horrible supervisors
Supervisors don't care about workers. Everyone's always so negative and grumpy. Very depressing place to work. Any complaint you make will be ignored. Only the bare minimum of things get delt with and only if enough people complain. They don't actually care about your safety or well being
Nice people to work with
Most people I work with are great, very good benefits, pay is weekly and paid really well, good hours and lots of overtime during peek season, working straight days was awesome
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
None really
Worst company with unfair practices
A supervisor can tell an employee off but when an employee says it back they are escorted from the premises and fired. Upper management is all about themselves and get results through intimidation and bullying.