Maple Leaf Disposal Employee Reviews

2.5Job Security & Advancement
Hard Job
Front End Driver (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC7 July 2018
extremely disorganized management, fast paced environment unless you're in roll-off. high turnover rate and constant inconsistent employees. very physically demanding.
Pros
good crew
Cons
no down time, physically demanding
good employer
Fencing / Driver (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC14 June 2018
good employer
i enjoy working there .just looking for higher wages.
Good management. Good benefits. Good hours.
Good people. Days go by quickly, especially in front end.
Poor Employer (Currently)
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC13 March 2016
I had a poor experience at Maple Leaf Disposal along with many others. The management is fragmented and listens EXCLUSIVELY to the Owner. The Owner does not visit and introduce himself so the fate of your employment lies in the hands of a person you may never meet and makes all the decisions. This sounds crazy I know but TRUST appears to be his biggest issue when it comes to Management Team. The Mgmt Team argues constantly and there is more name calling and labels applied to staff than ALL of the jobs I have had combined. They swear constantly and angry responses are more than tolerated. They are laughed at. I do not think there is ONE Manager there worth keeping. I believe the Owner should sell this business OR he should hire another person to aid in the development of this business. He is too RICH and too IMPORTANT to care about the unit. Just be cautious when applying to this employer. Make sure you ask a lot of questions because they DO NOT reveal any information willingly. In any case, I HOPE that they have changed and wish them luck.
Pros
Small Business (Also a Con)
Cons
Small Business, Staff Infighting, Low Salary, Verbally Labels and Anger heard throughout the small space, Non-informative and Not Respectful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maple Leaf Disposal. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8