Manulife logo
Manulife

Manulife

Manulife Employee Review

they have alot of old school folks working changes are very slow

the interview was pretty straightforward, the question focuses more on the ability how to handle customers by going thru different scenarios and lasted about 30 minutes. there was some basic technical question nothing to be feared.

3.0Job security/advancement

5 May 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our goal is to consistently provide a positive employee experience for all and it is disappointing to hear that was not the case. We are sharing this feedback with the team involved.

Same location

Relaxed atmosphere and lots of work

Never a dull day at Manulife. Nice people, I got along with everyone there. It was very easy to talk to anyone there. I would say mostly my concerns were addressed and everyone came together to help me. I would also help others when I could. My manager was very helpful and I enjoyed having her as a boss.

Pros

Lots of work, rarely bored, nice co-workers

Cons

Long hours and quite stressful

1 March 2021
Thank you for sharing a review. We certainly take pride in what we do and are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with us!
Same location

Great place for an internship

My manager was very nice and people on my team went out of their way to help and teach me. A great internship experience that I highly recommend. Plus there is an optional case competition that is lots of fun.

19 August 2020

Great at place to work

I don't have any negatives to say with the regards to this employer. Benefits are good, culture is progressive for a large organization. My coworkers were amazing to work with also.

1 March 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Manulife with

• Manulife
  • they have alot of old school folks working changes are very slow