Manulife logo
Manulife

Manulife

Manulife Employee Review

Not a good work environment

The worst department I’d ever worked in. It caused me a lot of headaches.. I do believe overall Manulife could be a good place to work depending on the department you work in, however most I’ve asked either quit or had a negative experience.

Pros

Cons

Work environment/culture, low pay, unnecessarily stressful

3.0Job security/advancement

1 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback.  We are sorry to hear your negative comments and are sharing these internally.

Same role

Relaxed atmosphere and lots of work

Never a dull day at Manulife. Nice people, I got along with everyone there. It was very easy to talk to anyone there. I would say mostly my concerns were addressed and everyone came together to help me. I would also help others when I could. My manager was very helpful and I enjoyed having her as a boss.

Pros

Lots of work, rarely bored, nice co-workers

Cons

Long hours and quite stressful

1 March 2021
Thank you for sharing a review. We certainly take pride in what we do and are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with us!
Same role

Great place to be

it was fun working at Manulife, the years working there everyone became family instead of co-workers, team leaders and supervisors are always willing to help, plus lots of support tools to help get the job done

Pros

free thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, easy access with public transit, lots of place to have lunch

Cons

short breaks, huge building, no free parking

2 November 2020
We appreciate you sharing your feedback! We recognize that our organization is comprised of talented individuals and are happy to hear that you value your experience with us.
Same location

Productive and rewarding place to work

A typical day at Manulife receiving incoming calls from customers and making out bound calls where required. Its great having a rapport with the customers and advising them of company products. Management and work culture is great and very supportive in all areas of work also opportunities to grow within the company. i would say the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers and developing a relationship with them as part of the service. I would highly recommend this company to anyone for employment.

Pros

Pay is always on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Manulife with

• Manulife
  • Not a good work environment