Manulife logo
Manulife

Manulife

Manulife Employee Review

Manulife was not only a major contributor to my success in Canada but it also help me to form life long friendships. Through this job I was able to gain valuable hard and soft skills. I enjoyed coming in to work everyday and appreciated any challenges that came about in my daily tasks.

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Manulife

8 July 2020
We appreciate you sharing your feedback! We recognize that our organization is comprised of talented individuals and are happy to hear that you value your experience with us.

Same role

High volumes daily with tight deadlines

average workplace with some flexibility work/home currently many changes so job security is unknown downsizing and outsourcing to overseas manual tasks changing to digital

Official response from Manulife

8 July 2020
Same role

very positive environment

It is a typical office work place. It is a small team. I learnt to work under pressure and respect for the people that i worked with even when we had different opinions.

Pros

best bonuses

Cons

short breaks
Same location

Productive and rewarding place to work

A typical day at Manulife receiving incoming calls from customers and making out bound calls where required. Its great having a rapport with the customers and advising them of company products. Management and work culture is great and very supportive in all areas of work also opportunities to grow within the company. i would say the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers and developing a relationship with them as part of the service. I would highly recommend this company to anyone for employment.

Pros

Pay is always on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Manulife with

• Manulife
  • Great company to be a part of for all these years with a good work/ life balance.