Manulife logo
Manulife

Manulife

Manulife Employee Review

Good to work

Good to work in Manulife Financial Services. Management is good. People are cooperative. Pay rates are decent. I strongly recommend if you get opportunity.

4.0Job security/advancement

19 August 2020
Thank you for sharing a review. We certainly take pride in what we do and are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with us!

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun

It is an amazing company for experienced people. the environment is very good and you will learn a lot about domain.there are some very good people who are always ready to help you with technology.
Same location

work/life balance....

promotes work/life balance but there really isn't any. It all depends on your manager. Company is too top heavy, not enough employees in the groups, creating overload.

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

long hours, terrible management

1 March 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our goal is to consistently provide a positive employee experience for all and it is disappointing to hear that was not the case. We are sharing this feedback with the team involved.
Same location

Not a good work environment

The worst department I’d ever worked in. It caused me a lot of headaches.. I do believe overall Manulife could be a good place to work depending on the department you work in, however most I’ve asked either quit or had a negative experience.

Pros

Cons

Work environment/culture, low pay, unnecessarily stressful

1 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback.  We are sorry to hear your negative comments and are sharing these internally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement