Manulife Financial Employee Review

View all Manulife Financial reviews

Decent company with fair benefits and salary
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON19 September 2013
- Typical day at work is extremely hectic in particular during peak times (Jan to Mar). Very busy and took time to become comfortable with leaving work knowing I may not have completed everything in the day as it can be very hard to keep up
- I learned so much. I have been very lucky within the company and had many great mentors who were focused on helping me succeed. I learned leadership, improved on multitasking and found my voice
- My co-workers are great. They are helpful, supportive and very knowledgeable
- Leadership is the most difficult for me. The leadership style for me and what I am used to within the organization has changed significantly after the re-organization. It's no longer enjoyable and has proved to be an impossible work/life balance.
- All of the opportunities I have had as been the most enjoyable. I have had the opportunity to work with so many different people from so many areas, and I'm truly grateful for that.
Pros
Decent salary, people, opportunities
Cons
long hours, no work/life balance

Other Manulife Financial Employee Reviews

Good place to work if your in the right area
IT Leader\Integrator (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON15 May 2018
Good place to work if your in the right area. Work life balance is valued. Lot of changes happening in the company that will only benefit Manulife in the future.
They are going through a massive restructure
Intermediate Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON26 April 2018
They are going through a massive restructure right now where they are letting people go on a regular basis that have a long tenure with the company...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife Financial. Our community is ready to answer.