Manulife Financial Employee Review

View all Manulife Financial reviews

Lots of documentation to update, very long and old processes, Nice people.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON4 October 2013
Organization design the last year has been hard on every team of the company since moving and shifting creates anxiety in a production level making that the enviroment a little tense, but the people here at your same level is fine, I guess every one is living and paddle in the same boat.

The hardest part for the job is actually all those moves making documentaiton incomplete, outdated processes and not reliable.

As BA, that is a hard task but also in the same time is a great opportunity to test your strategy and build your experience, and help your users to have a better application and a easy way to do their job.

The most enjoyable is the fact that you can work from home make that flexible to compensate work and personal life.
Pros
working from home
Cons
Continue Organization design

Other Manulife Financial Employee Reviews

Employed for 22 years
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 April 2018
Company allowed me to advance my career and worked with me to develop my business and personal skill sets. Manulife supported me with a good work/homelife balance.
Decent Pay Poor Leadership
Bilingual Travel Insurance Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2018
Decent pay for the industry. Perk to work at home most days. Horrible communication by management who are mostly unqualified for the role. Overall a decent place to work if you can put up with your inept managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife Financial. Our community is ready to answer.