Manpower
Information from Manpower:

Manpower Employee Reviews

Canada375 reviews
Good company
I had several assignments thru manpower, kept in touch with me, I also worked at their office to cover an illness, I did have to turn one assignment down due to an short illness, I hope to hear from them again
Fast work, lots of vending machines, place to eat
The work is very intense and active. I worked with people from different countries and learned about their culture. The hardest part is wrapping the pallets. The job environment was amazing.
Not much
ManPower did not follow up very well with pay checks, which arrived lates sometimes. They have poor management and are not very well organized. They were better, at first, but after a month or two, their support and service began to be almost absent. They also seem to have an odd turnover of office crew, within their internal office. Salary was not bad, though. The service you receive will really depend on the employee that takes you in charge and will also depend on how long that employee stays your ManPower associate support.
I'd recommend Manpower.
Good agency to get to know. Good job offers, with fast and easy application. The staff members are knowledgeable and communicate well and clear. Two thumbs up.
Crisis Communication
Manpower management could use improvement in how they communicate with associates to be more accurate and when inaccurately communicated a message follow it up quickly with a correction.
Great
I would like to have another opportunity for an interview. I am available at anytime but prefer the NE part of the city. You may contact me at anytime.
Pros
Cons
Nothing g
It was fast paced
I started as an onsite coordinator for a distribution company. The contract was ending soon after and the bid was not accepted. I was relocated to another onsite office in the finance industry with a large client that had a lot of turn over. The training was not sufficient for the demands of the position.
Difficult to find work life balance

It was a long time ago so my valuation of the company
Warehouse
Working in warehouse where we are Putting and placing stuff in the pallets to make all merchandise ready for ship etc...and clean the work place for next day.
Professional
To work for Manpower group is so awesome with huge opportunity to learn or to certified on different mechanism.safe and organized management.quick and reliable assignment.
Productive and learning
It was fast-paced , earned decent salary, management was supportive and cooperative. A friendly atmosphere and responsive employer made it enjoyable and productive.
Work placement agency
I had a good experience working with Manpower. They provided me with a temporary work assignment for 4 months that provided me with data entry experience
It is kind of company that put someone in positive balance
The management is quite impressive
The job could be stressful but not to the extreme as you would think

There is always a new thing to learn

The staff are so receptive
Fast pace
Culture was good just need more fair management the job got very fast pace a times but the co workers were cool but hopeful the make their management more fair
Run dont look back.
Garbage no one wants to work $15 hour people who work there make $20.You work fine out they hiring people and you show up for work and told go home...
Pros
you think your getting a job but your just a slave for them to make more money off you.
Cons
being a slave
Always active, moving and variety of atmospheres
The last contract was fast-paced, challenging and a respectful atmosphere. Everyone was always helpful and contracts were quick to start. The only downside was the fact that there is no benefits if an accident or something else should happen. Not for a long-term basis for stable employment
Productive and fun workplace
Pros:
Gained the skills I needed to advancement in my field

Learning a lot of technical and management skills

Flexible hours depending on project

Cons:

Low pay but competitive, no benefits
decent place to work
usually steady hours, everyone seemed to work well together very organized place to work everyone worked well in a team not steady switching shifts pretty consistant working nights was gpod
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
sometimes not enough hours
fun place
Good environment depending on which facility you are working in because supervisors and management varies and would determine the quality of the experience
Pros
overtime
Cons
part time
Contract work, no quarantee of full time or advancement.
Set period of time at minimum wage as it is contract work. No promise it will become full time. Apparently I have to give Manpower a higher rating in order for the system to accept it.
un productive
they didn't have a clue most of the time. unprofessional, had to wait over a month to receive my one day pay. monkeys could do a better job doing whatever they do
Work done for GWL was interesting and rewarding
I enjoyed my time with Manpower but it was mainly because I loved the job they put me in at Great West Life for 15 months. It was the only job that I received from them and in order to get a raise, I took a term at Great West Life. Manpower didn't call me after that and I found full time employment on my own.