Manpower Employee Reviews

Always pleased to assist you
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 September 2018
Located many excellent jobs through this service.
Friendly
All placements were potential full time positions.
willing to provide basic training skills
Great Place
CIBC DCC CREDIT CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2018
It was great working with manpower! They help me get a job quickly, prepped me for the interview and had an office on site in case i had any questions.

I would definitely choose them again!
temporary employment
Engineering Project Associate (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB10 September 2018
Good place to get a position to learn or advance skills. Hard to secure full time position and although they provide benefits they were insufficient for families
Summer jobs
Commercial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nantes5 September 2018
That was the introduction to the professional life. I had to adapt fast to the different businesses I was hired for. It was challenging and full of learings.
Worst experience ever.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta4 September 2018
After working at the contract and submitting my hours they overloojed something and was not paid. That is not the problem, when confronted with the problem, they turned around and blamed me for them not paying me and then the runaround over a week with has ended up with me with no job and still waiting to be paid for my work. I highly recommend staying away from this placement agency as they are completely unprofessional about their mistakes and wil terminate you the second that you rock the boat. If I could give less than one star I would. They truly rate about negative 5.
Pros
Cons
Lack of compassion or pay
Inventory
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 August 2018
I have learned so much with this company working as Inventory.
At the same time the company is new and wasn't much organized as i expect it.
No matter how much i work hard they don't seem to appreciate my hard work.
quick and fast job hunters
Occasional Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON23 August 2018
manpower is a good temporary job placement finder. I got to work at many places. Staff was friendly and help with many questions about the work placements.
Terrible office support team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB15 August 2018
The two ladies that manage the Red Deer office are very unprofessional. They don’t return phone calls I’ve tried to see if they have found any employment opportunities. I would NEVER work for them again go to other employment agencies there’s enough of them.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Poor management
Good
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Mississauga/Brampton10 August 2018
Kept me working most days. For some places there wasn't enough work because they would hold it until the employee returned.It was hard not knowing if you would be working every day.
Cons
having to wait for when your next job will be
Enjoyable agent.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 August 2018
Manpower is a temp agency. Some good assignments and some not so good. A chance to work at places and observe whether or not you want to work for the company you are assigned to. A chance to decide whether the management and co-workers are worth the long haul.
Provided companies to work for that could transition into full time work.
Temporary Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 July 2018
The Temporary agency had set up an interview with Firstline mortgages as a temporary agent, which is a subsidiary of CIBC as a Mortgage Servicing specialist. I learned the way how a mortgage works after a mortgage has been funded up into the end of the cycle. When the contract ended I was hired into another department, whereby my role transitioned into a CIBC migration officer- which transitioned into a dual role- CIBC migration officer plus IQ representative for the French agents of Firstline mortgages- assisting them with their queries and transactions, while being completing my job as a migration officer. As a result, I was eventually hired on by CIBC as a mortgage service representative, full time.
Pros
hours to work
Cons
The amount of work provided but not adequately compensated.
Productive fun place
Data Entry, picking and packaging, Pre Pack (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 July 2018
They give skills jobs, I have 10years experience work with Manpower
they give Long-term jobs, always good communications with his employees, very good management,
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
Machinist OMLC program waste of time and effort
CNC machinist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 June 2018
Had to go to Mississauga from Scarborough using transit just for scanning which could have done in Scarborough branch. Wasted months of waiting for this woman who barely replies back. Didn't get an offer in Scarborough for machinist OMLC program and I graduated in a CNC program. Waste of time.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Poor management, bad service, branches from other cities are useless.
Productive company
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2018
Worked at a few jobs while there. Great bunch of co-workers. Started scanning in resumes for them and fixing them up so that they could be placed in the database for recruiters to look at. Good hours management was very good.
Pros
Free training
Cons
Good hours
environment positive
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Paris24 May 2018
manpower was a specialist interim that find job especially for electrician licensed, put me in different area, city and sometimes in place like residential and industrial
Pros
bonus end of the contract
Cons
10 hours in site
Great for experience
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON22 May 2018
Not bad but wasnt secure
Needed more everyday work and something that lasted not.... Trying to be aggressive to just get work is stressful and breaks a persons ambition to continue to job search...
Pros
Different work everyday
Cons
Not enough stablity and secure employment
Great
Staffing Specialist/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 May 2018
Recruited a variety of different positions from temporary to full time.
recruited and assist with sales
fast pace envirnment, friendly staff, great managers
Environnement de travail convivial
Commis de bureau (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain16 May 2018
Il faut se présenter assez tôt le matin pour préparer une assez grande quantité de documents pour la numérisation. La formation dure une dizaine de jours, puis vient la phase d'observation et la mise à niveau. J'ai appris à découvrir un nouveau système de classement par avec des méta données et la réparation des documents abîmés. J'ai apprécié la hiérarchie qui était toujours à l'écoute des employés. Les travailleurs étaient notés chaque fin de semaine et quand le superviseur était fier du rendement, il offrait des collations gratuites. cette même hiérarchie organisait des célébration des évènements du personnel comme les anniversaires, les accouchements...
J'ai aussi eu la chance de côtoyer des personnes de diverses origines, mais qui œuvraient pour le même objectif et soutenaient de part et d'autres les collègues qui étaient à la traine.
la partie la plus difficile du travail est la précision dans le classement et la rapidité.
Pros
Esprit d'ouverture et de compréhension de la hierarchie, quelques collations gratuites offertes aux employés
Cons
salaire bas, pas d'assurance maladie
I work for an inspiring organization
National Strategic Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 May 2018
I work with a a amazing company with a great inclusive and inspiring leadership team. I love every part of my job, there is nothing more meaningful than helping others land their next role.
Contract company -
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB8 May 2018
Contract company - I do not work at their site - I am contracted out - there benefits are not very good, no RRSPs and very little contact with the Reps.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.

55K