Manoir Du Lac

Manoir Du Lac Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
When I started my first job, I have learned how to handle chemicals, how to clean properly and work in a well organized manner. My job includes a lot about, communicating, cleaning, organizing, collecting, sorting, washing and putting away clothes properly in every room of the residents. Working in a retirement home is a challenge, but at the end of the day you will still be glad for serving those who are not capable of doing this stuff.
The managers come and go and things improve when they're there and go downhill when they're not. We were in the news for the amount of deaths and Covid infections due to lack of training. I was quite relieved when AHS came and took over, and though I loved the clients, I'm done with Integrated Life Care for good.
there was a large range of resposibilites, from serving to cleaning to preparing food
Pros
the residents
Cons
the tension with the employees
i assist other housekeepers with many different cleaning tasks, such as bathrooms, rooms, vacuuming everyday cleaning duties.
i have many years experience in cleaning.

it is a big senior facility, with many employees.

i enjoy working n a team environment.

the hardest part of the job, is seeing all the seniors so frail and in pain. it saddens my heart.

the best part is being able to work with the seniors, they have a deep spot in my heart
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Manoir Du Lac?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manoir Du Lac. Our community is ready to answer.