Manitobah Mukluks

Manitobah Mukluks Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
Provide leadership, management, merchandising and supervision of sales to multiple Pop-Up stores and Costco locations. Hire complete management and sales teams for entire region, open and setup 5 stores within a 4 week period. Ensure inventories and day to day store operations are maintained. Provide training in building customer relationships, special events, in store training, and meeting business sales plans.
Awesome Indignious owned company. Very easy going atmosphere. This company genuinely respects the aboriginal culture and gives back to the community in so many ways.
I was proud to work there.

Unfortunately, it was only a temporary position for the holiday season.
Excellent company to work for. Relaxed atmosphere and very productive. The company truly cares about the people who work for them, and it is one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere, great office space
Cons
A team of go-getters, who are highly competent, skilled professionals. Entrepreneurial spirit promotes progressive practices with a close watch on KPIs and other qualitative analysis. The culture is otherwise very down-to-earth.
Amazing company, great work environment, coworkers are amazing and management knows how to take care of employees. Definitely a great place to work within and company to be a part of.
Have you ever worked for a company that you feel you can make a difference?? That is what Manitobah Mukluks is. Working for this company was like working with family.
Best job ever. A great place to work and grow. Good pay and fair pay. Fun place to work. I was provided with the best training I could ever ask for. What I like about working at AIL is that I was always in control of my career advancements, a lot of support from Team
Is the. Best company for the winter boot. In canada We got good hand office. Employee working with the store. Directly. Exp: director of sale olja is the best leader. Dor my experience. I work to match. Double. Shift i dont get paid. For end all the hours i work for the company. My DM cut because ???
But i love manitobah company
It's like home, everyone are nice to work with, treated each other as a family. Working time is flexible. Fun workplace. Need to focus on updating the system and work process. need employment security.
Cons
None secured company
My typical week looks like this - Monday's are my office days / conference calls/ reviewing sales & payroll. Tue to Fri I am in stores coaching and developing my store leadership teams.
Very relaxed setting in the beginning, you get complete training. As time goes on you might do several different jobs and expected to be faster than a new employee. Co workers are great. Management was new when I started but they seemed to have things under control. Employees are treated very well ifthere
Manitobah Mukluks strives to create an inclusive and joyful workplace for all employees. Wellness and community appear to be at the core of their values.
incredible experience. i worked with plenty of charismatic people. Most days felt like they weren't long enough. I loved the team i worked with. I love the company, they really work hard to make you feel valued as a worker but also as a person in general. Plenty of times, the head honcho guys would come in first hand and appreciate the workers, jump right in to seeing things needing to be done and never once did they ever make you feel under valued, rushed and disrespected. I will always come back and recommend this company to customers or job seekers. 10/10.
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for work. The management staff is excellent to work for and they take care of there employees very well.
I do not wish to disclose any additional information than the questionnaire required. I enjoyed most of my time there, but little work/life balance for half of the year.
Great experience. Lots of benefits came with this job. You were paid above minimum wage. 18$ hrly / 40hrs weekly. Lots of employee credits. Only thing I hope they do better next time is higher qualified people for Store Managers. They were very complicated too work with. Unorganized. Other than that it was the best retail experience iv ever had.
Pros
Store Credit.
Cons
Poor Store Managers.
Regular 8 hours shifts
Staff incentives and discounts

Supportive and understanding managers

Hardest part of the job was standing at the retail booth in Costco

Fantastic training complete with a manual and info sessions
Pros
Competitive Salary, Flexible Schedule, Sales Incentives
Cons
Organizational issues
Enjoyed my contract with this growing company. Felt supported and was not micromanaged, thereby allowing growth and development of skills. Must be an adaptable person to manage quick changes and challenges.
Pros
growing company
Cons
seasonal contract work
Horrible place to work Customer service department has no product knowledge whatsoever. They claim to be aboriginal company but if you actually practice anything traditional they will blacklist you
Good place for work in a small scale industry.
Nice people

flexible working hours.

Less job security.

Nice cooworkers.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No job security