Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Employee Reviews for LaborerReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 60 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I currently work at MBLL, I think that Management and Human Resources are the worst I’ve ever seen. If they like a certain employee that person gets treated like gold, if not liked as much, you might as well hide under a rock somewhere. If you like to be a but kisser, whistleblower this is the place for you.if you’re a casual employee you get 0 benefits and it takes a long time to get part time, so you could get your benefit package. I enjoy working with the people, but hate being treated like a doormat.
Management, No benefits for casual, long hours, Human Resources are terrible
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries?
See more Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 60 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries with
Questions about Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
- Why would you want to work at MANITOBA LIQUOR & LOTTERIES?3 people answered
- Does Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries require background check?3 people answered
- How are the working hours2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries?2 people answered
- I'm Metis is there any training?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries?2 people answered