Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
View all Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries reviews

Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries

Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Employee Review

Management is awful

I currently work at MBLL, I think that Management and Human Resources are the worst I’ve ever seen. If they like a certain employee that person gets treated like gold, if not liked as much, you might as well hide under a rock somewhere. If you like to be a but kisser, whistleblower this is the place for you.if you’re a casual employee you get 0 benefits and it takes a long time to get part time, so you could get your benefit package. I enjoy working with the people, but hate being treated like a doormat.

Pros

Great wages

Cons

Management, No benefits for casual, long hours, Human Resources are terrible

2.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Not a high paying job but very good insurance benefits.

The benefits are good, work mostly graveyard shifts, busy on weekends. Will encounter toxic and drunk customers. Management is supportive, Always changing policies.

Pros

Free coffee, very good insurance benefits

Cons

Long hours, toxic customers

Don’t bother

Abuse, bullying and lies are part of your daily routine. Staff and mngmt love to gossip. Worst than high school .Too much favouritism. You can move up if you’re a favourite.Too much mngmt positions that do nothing, know nothing. A customer service industry that knows nothing about it. No protection for its employees. Don’t work here and don’t gamble here. FT takes years to get, PT is forced to work
Same location

Depending on your position job can be really relaxed

Overall I think that Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries is a great place to work. They have great employee benefits and the wages is fair. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Pros

Can be fun

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement