Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods Employee Review

View all Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods reviews

Life Changing Work Experience
Trade Services Coordinator - Sales Team (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 November 2015
Natural food manufacturing was a whole new industry for me and the support I received as I learned about the different processes involved in this business helped take my skill set to the next level. The work environment was all about being a team, a family who has to work together to be successful. This showed as the company continued to grow faster than our buildings in which to contain all the team members and equipment needed to keep up with the supply and demand of our product. I was able to do what I love in assisting a wonderful, motivating sales team in managing their various international accounts. These administration tasks varied from assistance with account set ups, to training new team members and keeping documents up to date. The biggest challenge I had to face with this position was when three major events took place in one week. Maintaining the organization, planning and updates of each event while completing the regular weekly duties showed me where I can improve and what to keep in mind for such situations in the future.
Pros
Working with like minded people & a business that closely reflected my personal values
Cons
This was a term contracted position

Other Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods Employee Reviews

Have a nice people and approachable, production are well maintained.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 May 2019
They have a good management and very approachable to their workers, have a well balance and manageable production area. they involve people in company activities, have a good relationship with management and workers.
Pros
$75 incentives worth of company products every 3 months in each employee.