MANITOBA CLINIC

Working at MANITOBA CLINIC: 10 Reviews

Canada10 reviews

good place to work

good place to work providing you have a set spot and know what your going to be doing every day , a lot of friendly staff and it is very fast paced environment .

Pros

good hours

Cons

not enough doctors

Wish I had took the other job

I had worked at the Manitoba clinic for many years maybe too-many years :( wish I had moved on when I had better offers before. At the Manitoba clinic there is no room for advancement you’re not appreciated for the work that you’ve done or the extra time and effort you put in above and beyond the call. Also no raises and there’s nowhere at the Manitoba Government clinic to go if there is a problem if you don’t like it ??leave! is the general attitude

Pros

Available parking

Cons

Sad salary fir work expected

Insights into MANITOBA CLINIC

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment

staff moral very low, clicky gossipy staff

management is unaware, and unhelpful ...no where to go with any issuesRealizing covid is in the air these days and everyone is consumed by it. I i can understand how management is extra busy but don't forget , we are all in this together, therefore , staff have feelings too, and are also being stretched and overwhelmed and busy..in addition having six weeks holidays is great, but when you cant take them, not so good.

Pros

parking seems available

Cons

no room to grow or advancement, Salary is very poor and no increases.

Relaxing place to work

My time here has been interersting. Management is good attentive and listens, staff can be hard to get along with (kinda like a high school). Overall it's a good place to work. New clean high tech building.

great place

its a great to work as long as you know how to keep yourself organized and as long as you can keep yourself on your own two feet at all times because if you loose one small peace of paper that's not good

Shark tank

It was a great experience working there. I have gained a lot of knowledge and skills about medical stuff. Although, somehow I felt like I was swimming with sharks. Most of my days there were pretty heavy.

Clinic Life

I had started at the clinic on volunteer basis with Gordon Bell High School. When my volunteer was done they asked me to stay on part time bases. I liked working there. I got to learn a lot .

Pros

great staff

Cons

very fast pace, poor pay

Various Practices

A nice place to work, people are very friendly and they also are now gone electronic so in order to work there you must know Accuro and EMR.

Pros

Good breaks

Cons

Old building

Medical Office Assistant

The Pediatrician office is a very fast paced environment, you have to be ready for any outcome, every day is typically a different day. When arriving to work you have to make sure the doctors offices are clean and supplies are stocked, appointments and schedules are printed, charts files are pulled, answer and book future appts and assist doctors with immuniaztions and prepaing babiues/children for there apppintments. There are 18 doctors so at anytime you may have to work for different doctors, you have to be willing to work under pressure. The hardest part of the job is dealing with with inapproaite and difficult patients. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to communicate and help with children.

Pros

hours

Cons

no union

Not the best place to be employed

This job was not that good, there were no benefits and the pay is a lot less than I was willing to work for, also the people were not the best to work with.

Pros

doctors on sites for appointments.

Cons

sometimes we could not take breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MANITOBA CLINIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement