Manheim Auto Auctions

Manheim Auto Auctions Reviews: Working at Manheim Auto Auctions

Canada35 reviews

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,361 reviews

Productive and fast-paced environment

Easily one of my favourite jobs I’ve ever had. The management team is incredibly supportive and understanding. They also help the people who prove themselves advance within the company and are great for individual as well as company wide growth

worked as a part-time car driver, easy and just what's expected of a minimum wage job

worked at manheim toronto. everyone was friendly, the senior workers were willing to help, boss was a a friendly guy. if he saw you do a good job, he will offer you a full-time job

Pros

easy to learn friendly coworkers

Cons

not enough hours

This place was a good place to work for the time being

It was a good job they kept you busy all day long we were all you're always on the go and it always ended up that way and then you had other than duties to fill and they always kept you moving

Poor

Once again poor management and HR support . Company poorly operated and has no reliable support for a job well done. Again a dysfunctional company to work for....

Fast pace environment

Free parking Kitchen, stove and fridge and microwave Nice office but very cold in winter time Little turn over on personnal General Director is very supportive Advancement almost impossible

If you like to be outside this is your job.

This job is great if you have additional income, and like to be outdoors. Company seems more interested in rewarding the administrative staff so dont expect to be monetarily rewarded for extra effort.

Manheim Toronto

A fun, fast-paced job with the opportunity to learn and grow within the company. If you have a passion for cars, this job is definitely for you. They train you very well and make sure you are well prepared before actually stepping into the workplace.

No loyalty

I was hired away from a competitor under different management. Was let go shortly after new management came in. I was disappointed that the management left but the new people put in place are false and only worry about making money for themselves. Did not agree with some policies and how business was conducted.

Good place

Extremely fun place to work, everyone there is super nice. If you love the outdoors you’ll like this place even better. Good place to work but the pay could be better

Friendly

Loved working at Manheim. Everyone one is friendly and helpful to each other. Great experience in sales at Manheiim. Supervisor are really caring and helpful all the time.

Bon apprentissage

Esprit ouvert entre les anciens et nouveaux employés

Pros

Rien à signaler

Cons

Rien à signaler

fun

i enjoyed the time that i spent working here. it paid well for the jobs that i did and i always had fun. the only reason i quit this job was because one of the employees made the workplace extremely unsafe on multiple occasions.

A good environment to work in

The work experience in manheim Toronto was a really good one, it is a very organized and well disciplined team of workers, moreover the operations team is very understanding and flexible.

Not a very good place to work

Customer service is horrible! They allow the phone to ring and nobody picks it up. Working as a temp it was put on us to do all the work of full-time staff but getting paid way worse with no benefits. As a temp worker you are not told about safety in the workplace and as cars are driving in and out I can see something bad happening there one day

Nice place to work but upper management is terrible.

Hard work , lots of hours. The lot management has your back but upper management knows jack all. The real people who get the job done are the lot workers. The people in the offices screw up and leave the mess to the lot workers.

Pros

Good pay, lots of hours

Cons

Poor upper management

They wouldnt listen to me

when i started manheim was only a partner at the auction. but after a year they came in and bought out the other partner and changed management. I didnt mind management but they passed me over for the management position because i was young or they just didnt see me as a leader, which ever, I wasnt overly upset. until they hired somebody else who was just an absolutely terrible boss. They would not listen to my suggestions and the auction promptly fell to half of the volume we had been running.

Interesting atmosphere

a lot of "what have you done for me lately" especially with Ready Logistics. Everyone in the department has been on edge ever since Ready Logistics came in.

Pros

Time off

Cons

Long hours, zero recognition

11 years

Worked at Manheim Toronto for 11 years, if it were that bad of a place I wouldn't have stayed so long. Fell into some health issues and had to leave. Great people.

Stéfanie mathon aux relations humaine est très gentille et agréable

Mes les vieux employés sont très stressé surtout les chefs de ligne a mon avis le personnels devrais être moins vieux et ils devrait avoir de la relève pour les dirigent

Pros

agréable milieu de travaille

Cons

Manque d' heuers fixe

Good Environment

It was a fun working experience. The workers there were also fun to work with. We all knew when work had to be done and when it was time to have a good laugh. When it comes to customers, they were our number one priority. I would drop what I was doing to always help the customers needs. They would always leave with a smile, which would make my day.

Fun work place

I worked there for 3 years , honestly awesome place, it's gets hard in the winter time since it's Canada..lol , but over all it's very nice place, friendly co workers who will always help .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manheim Auto Auctions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement