Mammoet

Mammoet Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
They give the older drivers work first , pay is good if you work 40 a week or more , but can survive on 25 or zero
I was an intern at Mammoet and I was treated very well. I was given a lot freedom to work on a project. I was able to grow and improve my skills with full support from my leader.
Chaotic workplace lacking adequate communication between departments and poor management. Lots of changes happening within the company which has lead to low moral.
Pros
Good benefits and flexibility of work schedule
Cons
Toxic culture, unprofessional coworkers and underqualified management
Mammoet was a very interesting employer. The projects and work they are involved in is very interesting. However they have a very dated outlook on work. Projects would be kicked off that wouldn't start for months and sometimes years and yet they wanted you in the chair at the office from 8 until 5. The staff and ground level workers make that company a great place to work, however upper management did not do a good job of conveying any direction for the company or reassurances of continued success.
Pros
The people
Cons
8-5 regardless of workload.
they are a great company to work for. I would go back in a heartbeat if called back since i was laid off in March 2017.Most of my co workers were great people to work with and help each other out.
Pros
good wages and fantastic benefits weekly pay
Cons
Fantastic company to work for. Great benefits and treated me well. The only negative is that sometimes the communication between departments was lacking which created some confusion.
Management was always helpful willing to teach you new things. good atmosphere for the most part, well organized company with nice equipment that was taken care of
Overall a great place to work. Employers make sure safety is key. Usually 10 hours or more a day. Flights from Vancouver to job destination.
Le travail et les gens sont souples dans leur approche. Malheureusement, l'entreprise a fermé ses portes le 13 mai 2014.
Great company....just lay offs. Long hours when working. Great pay and benefits.
Pros
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mammoet?